arrow_back Return

Automatic Slide Transitions in Time with Audio Track

April 16, 2024
This may be a request I haven't yet found this feature in Presenter.
Is it possible to get lyric slides to change in time to the audio file. We currently use another presenter software and can import an audio file and all the lyric slides.
We then play the audio and "Record" our clicking through the slides.
Then in the session we simply click "Play" on each cue and the audio plays and the lyric slides are displayed in time with the audio.
This makes life very simple and there is never a missed or late slide transition.
We want to switch to using your product, but if that feature is not available it is a showstopper for us.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Geoffrey Uys
Posted by Geoffrey
May 10, 2024
Maybe best using powerpoint. You can add a background song that plays through all slides, then do the record presentation for timings.
Posted by Nick
May 10, 2024
A major problem I found was that different computers played the PowerPoint file at different speeds. So when I tried to synchronise the playback on one computer by setting the timings to move to the next slide, it was all wrong on a different computer. The only way I could resolve it was to set everything up on my computer, with the slide movement synchronised, then save it as a video to replay on the Church computer during the service.
Posted by Paul
Login to post a comment